- IsoYoga® Over 30 new dynamic torque & counter torque,
rotation & counter rotation, sequences you will learn to practice and teach.
- Flow Yoga–the dance of control and surrender
- Advanced teaching techniques
- 3D Yoga®—Multi-dimensional, Multi-disciplinary, Multi-dynamic Yoga
- Dynamic Flow Opposition Yoga
- Combining strength and flexibility within poses
- Bang for the buck—getting more benefit in less time.
- Dynamic Directional Dancing
- Using seven classes of asana
- Protecting and healing your joints
- Creative Use of Sun Salutations
- Working with subtle energies
- Potentiating your practice with internal levers and locks
Breath is life. It is our constant reminder of and connection to life force. There are five levels of pranayama, 1. Learning to use the respiratory structure 2. Strengthening and toning it. 3. Using breath to recharge, and restore 4. Using breath to change mental, emotional states 5. Using breath to enter altered states.
Instruction will include:
- Kapalabhati, Bhastrika, Alternate Bhastrika
- Kundalini Bhastrika, Siva Pranayama, Anuloma Viloma
- Teaching pranayama
Meditation can be a practice for stilling the mind and for concentration and focus. It can also be a quality of attention that is an awakening that pervades all of life. We will discuss meditation in a way that aims to free one from compulsory and regimented viewpoints that are often the norm.
- Inquiry into meditation
- Using sitting practices
- Breath and meditation
- Nature as the core of meditation
Satsang (gathering), Upanishad (sitting together) and Vichara (inquiry). During our discussions and dialogues we will explore the inner philosophical roots of our Yoga practice. Philosophy means love of wisdom and it will be our goal to move from static beliefs to a living awareness that guides us in the moment. When one is freed from the burdens of the past, Yoga can become an effortless, joyous flow. Our goal will be sharing this inspiration.
- Yoga as a dynamic process vs. a goal
- Making sense out of conflicting claims, beliefs and systems
- Shifting the context of Pain
- Deprogramming the mind
- Hints, tools and principles to transform your practice
- Using inner and outer navigation systems
- Getting past authoritarian Yoga systems
- Developing workshops, courses, retreats and centers
- Evolving your next step as a teacher
- Yoga and Spirituality
- Using Council to free the group voice